View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 09:54 PM   #8
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
The Kobo Mini is touchscreen only and I couldn't find a way around registering it. I would never turn on the WiFi if it didn't force me to. I prefer to sideload things.

Sonys are relatively cheap now if you want to take a chance on an older device. Shopgoodwill.com is a good place to pick them up besides Ebay. I've bought most of my Sonys secondhand and they've all had good batteries. They're also great for sideloading fanfic onto. The 350 is a nice small size although I'm mostly attached to my T2 right now. It's bigger than the 350 though.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote