View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 09:51 AM   #3
SKK
Addict
SKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneSKK makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by coplate View Post
I know I am. We may or may not be able to jailbreak it, but I'm sure going to try.

I wish it had been 7.8" instead of 7", but I'm still gonna get it.

The note about remote control during audio playback makes me wonder if they will support remote control in books too.

What else do you want to do with it once we get our hands on them?
I would get it, if it were $100 cheaper. I also wish it had a audio jack instead of just Bluetooth.
SKK is offline   Reply With Quote