View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 04:13 PM   #25
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cepics View Post
amzing Kubrick!!!! like to the cinema!!!

I started from the beginning but, this time with 4.1.1 fw

I didn't register the kindle k4
jailbreaked kindle-k4-jailbreak-1.8.N
Update_mkk-20141129-k4-ALL_install
copied KUAL-KDK-1.0.azw2

now, to install kindlevncviewer, I don't understand what I have to do!!!

I have to install USBNetwork ?

the README say:

"Copy the full directory "kindlevncviewer" to the (USB-storage) root of your device."

but when I unzip the kindlevncviewer.zip file, I have a kindlevncviewer folder with inside another kindlevncviewer folder.....

which one folder I have to copy to the root of the kindle?

second question where I have to put the edited kindlevncviewer.ini if I use KUAL?

I know that what I'm asking it's newbi stuff.... I'm not a programmer but I can make a super "carbonara" .
Share carbonara please.

It wants all of that folder copied over.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote