View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 06:02 AM   #15
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
All what crap - name the specific registry keys.
I had 74 different calibre64.AssocFile, calibre64Editor.AssocFile and calibre64Viewer.AssocFile entries under HKCU\Software\Classes. It was cleaning these out that fixed my problem, but I would have expected them to be removed automatically when I uninstalled Calibre64. I now only have the same number of calibre.AssocFile, calibreEditor.AssocFile and calibreViewer.AssocFile entries, but I now have no confidence that they will be removed if I uninstall Calibre32 to go back to Calibre64.

Last edited by Phssthpok; 08-15-2017 at 06:06 AM.
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote