View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 06:55 AM   #40
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimnCocoa View Post
Ok did my update and it went OK... but this was my first one and I have a question. It zapped all the books except the ones that came with the cooler originally (I had backed them up so didn't lose any.) Does it always zap the books or did I do something wrong?

It should always delete any previous settings, including new books, when you do a firmware update. Just make sure to save your new books to your computers harddrive and it should be fine.

Its very common for devices to lose data and settings when you do a firmware update.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote