View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:37 AM   #12
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
THANK YOU, Andanzas. I'll find out more about that today at Borders

I appreciate that so much!

Right now, I'm also working on Vargas Llosa's novel, "La Casa Verde," ["The Green House"].

Actually, I'm a HUGE fan of Latin American writing. What initially turned me onto this form of writing was Asturias's novel, "Mulatta." Asturias won the Nobel Prize in Literature back in 1967.

Again, thanks so much for mentioning this, since I'm not familiar with this particular title.

Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andanzas View Post
Dr. Drib, this is the most wonderful novel I've ever read from a Peruvian writer: A World for Julius. In my opinion, it deserves a place among the best novels of the second half of the 20th century. I enjoyed it that much.

Sorry, but I couldn't find a digital edition.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote