View Single Post
Old 04-05-2007, 07:21 AM   #46
ashkulz
Addict
ashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 1/REB 1200
Quote:
Ashkulz,
Your magic seems to have made the ImageMagick error disappear, but that original pesky error we where getting before still exists:
I assume you got the PNG page images done properly? That means that there's only a little more to go ;-)

Quote:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/mikekrup/Desktop/pdfread-v4-src/src/pdfread.py", line 496, in ?
PdfConverter().main()
File "/Users/mikekrup/Desktop/pdfread-v4-src/src/pdfread.py", line 319, in main
delete = self.FORMATS[self.options.format](self)
File "/Users/mikekrup/Desktop/pdfread-v4-src/src/pdfread.py", line 260, in generate_lrf
from pylrs.pylrs import Book, PageStyle, BlockStyle, ImageStream, BlockSpace, ImageBlock
File "/Users/mikekrup/Desktop/pdfread-v4-src/src/pylrs/pylrs.py", line 11
from elementtree.ElementTree import (Element, SubElement)
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Now this is really weird. That is a SyntaxError, not an ImportError as I assumed earlier. I can't see why it is so, it works perfectly well for me. Can you open that file, and remove the brackets after import eg. make it "import Element, SubElement"? Maybe it isn't valid syntax in python 2.3. If you get further errors, I would recommend upgrading to Python 2.4 and trying again as pylrs is written by Falstaff and I don't really know the code that well.
ashkulz is offline   Reply With Quote