View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 09:52 PM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
Current bid is only $9!

The screen is old-tech, it's slow, there's no light....

But still, I LOVE my Mini. I would buy an updated version in a heartbeat. Put a Clara-style screen and current software in a Mini-sized package? What's not to love?
You can't do anything about the screen, but the Mini does use the current software (at least I assume it does, I'm using 4.19.xx on my Mini, which is pretty close to current). I can sync to Kobo and buy from the Kobo Store and read Overdrive books checked out on my Aura Edition 2.

The main reason I would bid for this bundle is for the OEM sleep cover. (Don't worry, I'm not bidding. I need to be selling, not buying.)

Last edited by rcentros; 05-13-2020 at 09:55 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote