View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 11:27 PM   #24
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
Ahhh! Now I get it! Thanks for pointing this out. I went and looked at my karma and sure enough, folks have been leaving comments that I never knew existed.

I'd call this "karma" stuff equivalent to other forums "private messages", with the additional quality that "they are linked to a specific post you made". However, it looks like you can't directly respond to karma like you can to a private message. But you can send a "visitor message" to the person who sent you the karma, and I guess quote the karma in your visitor message for context. I apologize for not knowing this before, thus never seeing previous karma I have received.
At least I have not been alone in my ignorance
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote