View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #54
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollei View Post
Will be great if Kobo allow coupons on the big publishers in Canada.

I buy paperbacks from Walmart and other stores at 30% or 25% off and when I switched to e-book, I need to pay full price for the big publishers' books.

The Kobo coupons come in nice but not available for use with big publishers.
They do have sales on major publisher books:

http://www.kobo.com/springpromotion?style=onestore

At least for the US feed.

They had an 80 percent off deal before that one. They have other promo pages too and generally there is a book a day on sale that is discounted down to 2.99 or less.

It would be nice if big publishers had more bargains...yes, that would be nice! I sometimes wait a long time for a book!

For the book of the day that is on sale, there are a few sites that mention it (Books on the Knob is one, for example) although you can certainly go direct to Kobo and look.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote