View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #127
Pinecone
Guru
Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinecone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650, PRS-600, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penforhire View Post
Pinecone, where did I say I was an expert? The evidence I suggested is from you, me, and every other flier on Earth surviving our flights for decades. The ones who didn't were not killed by personal electronics. Not sure why you choose to go ad hominem on me rather than addressing that very simple fact.
You are the one that keeps using the term "so-called experts." Then offering your opinion that they are wrong. So that implies that you know more than they do.

And it is not true that everyone has survived flying with all the personal electronic devices for decades. As most of them were not available decades ago. Hard to believe but 20 years ago, people did not carry cell phones, and laptops, and ereaders, and MP3 playes (Walkman maybe), etc, etc, etc.

And thousands of people survive texting while driving every day, does that make it safe to do so?
Pinecone is offline   Reply With Quote