View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #6
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
At the moment I'm halfway through And Did Those Feet by Charlie Connelly, a travel narrative of his walking famous routes from British history. The narration is good, but the story ... not as much. His previous book on traveling the shipping forecast (which I was familiar with from the housekeeper, Mrs Bale, quoting from it on the Britcom "As Time Goes By) was a better read - glad my library had this one as a download, rather than having spent an Audible credit on it.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote