View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:23 PM   #166
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I have only the one line, and I pay a dirt-cheap rate--$25 every three months. Calls are 10 cents/minute; texts are 20 cents apiece. Unused account balance keeps rolling over. Obviously, I don't call or text much! I don't have a data plan; I use wifi.
I typically only use data when we are out and about. Not at home. So I do need the data since wifi is not ubiquitous out here. That isn't bad.
Hubby's Net10 plan is $100 for 1500 minutes every 180 days. Calls are minutes and texts are half a minute each. Ok with fees and stuff $111 total. He tends to make 2 8 second phone calls a day.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote