View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 09:31 AM   #9
baalajimaestro
Expecto Patronum!
baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baalajimaestro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(9017) 4GB, FW 5.7.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by somkk View Post
Hi,

I set a password for my Kindle touch, and have forgot it

I'm aware that a reset will remove the password.
But that will also delete existing books on the kindle.

Is there a way to recover the books on the Kindle ?
Alternately, is it possible to remove/change the password without resetting the device ?

Maybe a serial port can help retrieving all books before you go for a reset. There is also some wonky password which will reset the Kindle if you type it in. And you will have to copy files into your system through a command-line like PuTTY. I have never tried it.Coz mine is a JB-ed kindle

Last edited by baalajimaestro; 06-17-2017 at 09:52 AM.
baalajimaestro is offline   Reply With Quote