View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 03:55 AM   #30
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazondoc View Post
Unless Amazon hijacks my laptop's camera to track my eye movements, or uses the timer I hypothesized above, I don't see how they can tell the difference between a page that I click through without reading vs. one that I click through after reading.
But, they can measure how long a page is open. They probably need a minimum time on a page before it gets counted. That way just quickly turning a lot of pages without pause wouldn't be counted.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote