View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 08:23 AM   #7
Dryhte
Crow
Dryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watchDryhte is clearly one to watch

Device: (Vivlio) Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Since they are owned by Kobo, they might as well go in the Kobo forum? I wouldn't expect the brand to last many years anyway for that reason.
I would hope it does last - the cloud implementation is very well done (which makes it easy for me to upload books when I'm on my pc and later, when in need for a new read, download them at my leisure from the Tolino cloud). A great improvement in my 'readflow'

I've tried to do this before on Kobo with Dropbox, but there's been all sorts of issues with downloading from Dropbox on the latest firmwares, and the Kobo browser has been in 'beta' forever (it's a piece of rubbish anyway) so it was never less than painful, even when it used to work.
Dryhte is offline   Reply With Quote