View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 03:43 AM   #410
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabaldini View Post
Hi, I just bought a new energy pro hd reader and I'd like to know what reader app is the best for learning languages, I'm actually using moon reader+ , is fine but I want to know if there is something better in android, something with translation and fine dictionaries. Thanks
Without a doubt the Kindle App. It has both translation (requires an Internet connection) and superb dictionaries.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote