View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
FOUR for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Q View Post
Hi there, I'm going to get my Kindle PaperWhite next Tuesday. This will be the very first time I've ever owned a Kindle with a touch screen. I used to have a KK.

The thing is that my OCD will kill me if 'her' screen gets dirty because of being...you know... touched too much, especially when my hands are a bit unclean or sweaty.

So I'm thinking about buying a Kindle Basic to read during the daytime (on the move, etc.), and I'll just read books using the PaperWhite at nights (or under low light conditions) when my hands are perfectly clean.

What do you think? Does anybody here own two Kindles? Can you tell me the benefits?

Thank you so much!!!
I own a Kindle Paperwhite 2013 and 2012. I also own a Kindle Fire HD 2012 and am expecting my HDX 2013 model in one week. I use one KPW and one Fire for myself and my wife uses the other two for herself.

KPW's are great for reading in good lighting and Fires for poor lighting and using all kinds of great apps.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote