View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #21
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4Fun View Post
I'm probably the exception to the rule, but I LOVE my Kindle 1. The K-1 feels like satin paper. I am reminded of a high quality book with I run my thumb over the front of it. I like the SD card slot. I like the rubber back. I even like (well, mostly) the included leather cover. None of the new Kindles seem to offer the feel or quite the same sort of reading experience of the first Kindle.
Would you two get a room. I too like the Kindle1. The rubberized back makes it easy to hold without the cover.

Hey wait, I got a pleather cover. How did you get a leather one?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote