View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 10:46 AM   #15
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jane
I downloaded this and none of the ebooks I have already purchased, that were sent to me from authors, or from the major publishers that were given as a "free tryout" had resizable text making the books virtually unreadable.
Only books in OEB format are "resizable" in the way that text and graphics reflow properly (that's the whole idea of abandoning PDF). I am not sure if any of the current freebies are offered in OEB. I'll have a look.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote