View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 03:25 PM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Plus Seattle has some non-zero risk of being subject to major earthquake, tsunami, or volcanic eruption/mudflow, and the way things are going, rising ocean levels. And while it is a beautiful location, it might be getting harder to get people to move there. When I drove through there a couple of years ago, it took a couple of hours to transit, and it was not commute time.
Yep, we have those hazards here and transportation is pretty poor. I-5 is a joke trying to get through Seattle. I avoid it. I get all I need out in the burbs.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote