View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #2541
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnox View Post
Hello guys!
I'm fighting with my PW2 to jailbreak it but so far, no success. I did follow the first post several times, but always the same problem.
I have done the following actions: reset, downgraded, install of the JB. I can see the ***Jailbreak*** message. I get the MKK / RP directories but not the mrpackages.
What am I doing wrong???
Thanks for your help
try installing MrPI (Mobileread Package Installer).

After getting done here, you are suppose to go back to the current jailbreak (the one that sent you here) and complete Steps #7 and #8.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote