View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 05:53 AM   #15
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I decided to check more accounts and the deal is showing up on some of them. So I tried looking to find something suitable in science fiction...

That is one hideous interface. I can't narrow it down by price at all. I can select science fiction and fantasy and it gives me a list of sub-genres. Which seem partly random (there's Nebula award winners, not one for Hugo award winners, but a whole sub-genre for Warcraft?) and none of which show me more than a hundred books before stopping. (In fact, most only show me about twenty books.) Based on what I can get the store to show me from browsing, I would say Google sells a couple hundred science fiction and fantasy books total. I know that's incorrect, but it appears the only way to find books on Google Play is to already know what you want and search for it.

I gave up, Google can keep their discount.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote