View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 01:29 AM   #10
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
I didn't get that offer, but they sent me an E-mail with a link to click to get $1 in Google Play credit for free. Has to be used by December 31st, but it applies to your Google Play balance and can be used on anything: books, music, videos, apps, in-app purchases, etc.

If you haven't signed up for their newsletters, it's worth turning that on because they occasionally send out freebie offers. If you aren't getting the newsletters, they won't send you the freebie offers.
I got that one, too. Didn't notice the expiration date. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Probably 5 or 6 years ago now, I got a $10 credit from Google Play somehow. It had no expiration date. I wasn't buying as much then as I am now (I don't even buy much now), and when I bought something it was always a super bargain (like a 99 cent album). It literally took years for me to spend it all!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote