View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #60
dmapr
Evangelist
dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmapr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
I still haven't had a chance, but I'm curious if an "easier" way to do it is to modify the list of TypeGenius-enabled fonts in the firmware before it's installed to the device. Or is there an easy way for me to see the OS-partition and the firmware file structure once it's installed on the device? I'd rather keep my fonts named correctly :-)
Well, for 2.6.1 there was a "patched" version of libnickel.so floating around that allowed TypeGenius for all fonts, including sideloaded. AFAIK it hasn't been made for 2.8.1 yet.
dmapr is offline   Reply With Quote