View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #6
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
For Kindle, check-out is always one-click; it will never ask you for a credit card number, etc. You can go into your account, and switch the default payment method before buying anything, however. You might prefer to buy Amazon gift cards, like one $25 card a month from each person, and apply it to the account. Kindle purchases are always deducted from the gift card balance first.
Thanks! I have never tried anything else with my Kindle books so I guess I shouldn't have assumed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Depends how you buy your books, of course. You're right that on the Kindle itself, book buying is always one click, but I prefer to browse the Kindle Store on my PC, and buy books that way, and if you do that you do get a choice of payment methods. Much easier to see what's available on a PC's web browser.
Okay, so you can change the method from one click when buying on PC? That's what I was talking about anyway, not directly from Kindle. I guess I should have been more specific. I, too, enjoy browsing books on my laptop.

Last edited by wvcherrybomb; 01-17-2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: confusion
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote