View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
I would agree that keeping one Amazon account for all books and both Kindles is a good idea.

I understand wanting to keep seperate finances as my husband and I keep our spending money accounts seperate. It's much more peaceful than disagreements over who got to spend the most.

What you can do on Amazon is create multiple payment methods within one account. You couldn't use the one-click buying this way but it's still very easy to do since it asks you during checkout which of your saved payment methods to use. This method would allow both of you access to all books purchased.

The only other way to get books from one account onto a Kindle registered on another account is to install Calibre with plugins and go the DRM stripping route.

Keep an eye on this sticky for free Kindle books. We have several members here who kindly post the free promos everyday. There are also lots of great free reads in Kindle format available in MR's free library.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote