View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
I noticed that mine froze when it got down to one bar. It was while my neighbor was borrowing it, and she was afraid she had broken it.

However, I just recharged it and then hit the reset on the back, and it was just fine. Since then, I plug it in while I'm at my desk, or if I plan to use it as a browser for any length of time.

Although, I have found that if I'm browsing a specific site (like the tv listings) I can leave it in Whispernet mode just long enough to allow the page to load, and then I can turn it off and flip between the pages of the site while they are still in memory.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote