View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #8
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
the abbreviated name in parenthesis after the full name in the table of Contents
Actually, this suggestion makes complete sense. I do not promise to do it soon (I'll wait for other feedback first, plus Amazon publishing/republishing process takes forever, I do not want to disrupt the current version)

=====
On a separate note, how much would people be willing to pay for the NET with all of the notes on their Kindles? Just testing the waters. It appears that the NET with the notes for the Kindle may actually happen.

I also want to see how big the file will be with all of the 60,000 notes.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote