View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracy90245 View Post
Mobipocket has an ebook with 3000 classic books and I need to know if something like this is compatible with the Kindle 2? Also since it is such a large file would I be able to transfer only parts of it to my Kindle as it is too large to fit. Please let me know- Thank you!
Hello, tracy and welcome to MobileRead.

First, are you sure you want all those 3000 books? You might want to scroll thru the list and just pick the ones your would like to read.

We probably have most of them here, better formatted, and ready for your K.

Good luck!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote