View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 11:06 AM   #12
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peto View Post
It was my belief this was primarily a US populated forum.

I read 06/09/2017 as September the 6th myself. However, I know about the difference, and I guess many people would tell I was talking about June the 9th even if they write it differently. The ambiguity was there, none the less, but the promo is finished, the date is gone, and so is the issue. If somebody saw the date, thought he had time and lost the download, that will be his loss and mine. Nothing I can do about it anymore
No, this is not a US-centric forum. For your next promotion, I suggest you write out the month. That shows two things. No ambiguity and it looks more professional.

Oh and secondly on promotional dates, it is best to do three days. Especially if you have a paid ad. The day before the ad to make sure the price gets changed and the day after the ad for those that check their email and promotion sites early in the day or late at night.

HarryT is right about the cover. I am on a tablet and I had to enlarge the cover at Amazon to read the subtitle. So it wasn't the cover here.

If you want my opinion on the cover, it looks cheap and photoshopped.

Last edited by Cinisajoy; 06-10-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote