View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 01:53 AM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einsam View Post
I'm sorry, but your instructions do not make a lot of sense - When I transfer books after conversion, I need to transfer them to 2 different Nook HDs and 2 different Samsung Galaxy Tab Nooks.
theducks was suggesting you let calibre work out the format to send to the devices. When they are connected, calibre will recognise them. You then select the books you want on the device and press the send button, or choose from a menu. Calibre will then look at each book, select the format for the device and send that. If there is no suitable format, calibre will convert to the most suitable format for the device. While doing the send, calibre will also update the metadata and covers in the books.

The configuration for each driver can be changed with what is the preferred format and the location to put the books.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote