Thread: Calibre2Web
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 02:52 AM   #30
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
It was getting the "Load More results" to work correctly that made it take as long as it did! It is now working fine for me, so I would like to know why it is not working for you?

I uncovered a bug (reported to Lexcycle) where Stanza 1.7 will crash if for any reason it fails to get the next page of results. I originally uncovered the Stanza bug by making the link to the next page point to the wrong file. Perhaps you can check that each of the "Recent#.xml" type files generated by the script on your machine has a "next" link that correctly points to the next one - with the case of filenames possibly being significant if not running on a Windows web server.

As a work-around you can change the PAGE-SIZE constant in the script to be at least as large as the RECENT_ADDITIONS constant so that all results fit on one page.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote