View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
I Actually Prefer the Extra Line Break Between Paragraphs, I find it helps my eyes flow better over the paragraph (so i dont loose my place at all really when they are there where a page full of text and no breaks blinking used to make me reread lines) and gives me a sense of acomplishment at the end of every paragraph(and gives me the second or two i need to think about what i read so i retain text better). it also gives me the Reminder that it is a new paragraph and gives my head the mental pause it needs to register that fact.
That's the correct version for you, then.

You might also try to get as many of the Sony classics priced at $1.99; as many of them (not all), have double spaces. It takes extra work to get rid of those spaces, and Sony seems a little lazy in that regard. Take advantage of their laziness now, before they feel the hit from more competition.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote