View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 11:13 PM   #63
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
In fact, in that spirit, the .bin is currently specifically packaged for *one* model (out of >10): the author's.

On the other hand, this is a KUAL extension, it doesn't actually put anything outside of the userstore, so the bin is only just there as a familiar drag'n drop means of install.

Which mens you have a lot of possibilities:

• repack it with Kindletool
• clone the repo, edit the buildscript and rebuild the .bin
• extract the tarball from the bin with Kindletool and extract it manually in the extensions folder
• clone the repo, then push the KUAL extensions to your device (I'd go with scp -r librariansync root@kindle:/mnt/us/extensions on my setup, for example)

The choice is yours. (I'd go with one of the last two, since I'll always avoid a reboot if possible ;p).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-11-2014 at 11:24 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote