View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 04:22 PM   #141
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Top menu Tools -> Table of Contents -> Insert inline Table of Contents. Not from the edit ToC dialog.
yes i clicked EDIT BOOK then tools then table of contents and insert Table of Contents.

As i said it creates the inline TOC but the sub contents of each books show up as well under each and every book title.

i just tested by putting the merged epub on a nook.

sure enough it has the TOC but it also displays the sub contents like chapters under each and every title.

Last edited by vugtitan; 03-02-2014 at 04:32 PM.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote