View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 05:10 AM   #97
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
BTW, I was messing around with another Windows Phone ebook app the other day, trying to find something that would work with mobi books. When I tried to hook it up to my books in Dropbox, I was told the app was asking permission to access all files and folders in Dropbox. I canceled. With Freda, I've always used the Calibre server. But if I wanted to download from my library in Dropbox, would I get the same message? I don't like giving any app such blanket permission.
My Freda does ask that, I presume it's a dropbox thing.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote