View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #129
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Still, I need to convert KF8 to epub before I can do anything with it in Sigil, or EpubMetaDataEditor,and I don't want that. I only buy books in my chosen base format, except when there is no other choice.
Fair enough. I buy from wherever's best for a particular book - eg from Kobo or BoB when they have a good sale on. Conversion is so very easy that it's not something I give a second thought to. Calibre just does it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote