View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:35 AM   #32
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
sorry

I tried to follow your instructions and it got me where I told you. Can you expound on your instructions a little? Maybe a step-by-step thing. Like, I think I got off track in the very beginning with your 'Find an epub in Explorer.' Not sure what you meant by that (and how to do it). Wasn't sure by what 'do it for All' meant either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You DON'T really want to do this at the specific FILE level.
Do it for All by following my instructions

All this affects is the ICON and what program YOUR PC uses for EPUB
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote