View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:02 AM   #1607
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Was just trying to say that Harry Dresden is not a Fifty Shades - trilogy. For that one to be able to enjoy the plot (and there is a good plot in Fifty Shades) you need to be somewhat more open-minded. How much violence is in super hero graphic novels? And they are supposed to be for kids, not?

And maybe I have ta agree with Nyssa there and put the number to a teenager.
Well there is a scene in book one with a naked couple with their guts pulled out and is described graphically, I think that is too much for a 12 year old.

TBH I'll probs go with around 16, from then onwards he'll probably be reading what he wants regardless of my views anyway.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote