Thread: PRS-T1 Google Books on PRS-T1
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #1
clashcityrocker
clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.clashcityrocker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Google Books on PRS-T1

Hi, I have some purchased books I want to read on my PRS-T1. I can't figure out how to achieve it thou.

if I go through the web browser to Google Books, I can't ever get the acsm file (it always tries to view the book online).

I know Sony are desperate for my to get books from them, but in the 2 years it took them to get their crap together in the UK and launch a book store, people have already started using other digital book stores.

Will rooting and installing Google Play Books help me in any way? I am currently stripping DRM and copying the books, but it seems like there must be a better solution...
clashcityrocker is offline   Reply With Quote