View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:47 AM   #8
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by John K View Post
I don't have any experience with open library but I've had this problem with overdrive library. I simply re-download the book. Neither overdrive or adobe digital editions (ADE) has a problem with that. Once I have a successful download, I go into the ADE file and delete the misfire(s) but I don't think it's necessary.
Yes, just go to the library site and re-download the ACSM file and start again in ADE, it should work fine.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote