View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I just took a quick look through their website. The first thing that amused me was the paucity of book covers actually visible on the main page. I did eventually find a gallery of templates - both photoshop and for the software itself. I guess templates would make production of print book covers easier - I don't know how that is usually managed for print-on-demand books - but I saw nothing there that would make the software appealing for ebook covers (or not at that price anyway).
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote