View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 09:56 AM   #59
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by traycold View Post
hi,
i will try to do something, but reastically i don't think my lack of skill in C will allow me to produce something working.
If it was something java-based (like android) i could have done definitely something more concrete. To this extent, i tried to see if was possible to develop a java based (kindlet) djvu viewer for kindle, based on javadjvu. But i think that this sort of implementation would require a bit more of hardware resource respect the ones of kindle (even not considering the limitations of kindlets).
that's a pity. Good luck to your java viewer then. :-)
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote