View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 08:29 PM   #18
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
Thanks Vish, you found what I just couldn't seem to find (too much information? blindness? hmm)

looks like I am going to go with the T1 (sorry Kobo, but not seeing you just doesn't work for me) and hope and pray that someone with tech abilities will figure out a simple download plug-in (I'm not familiar with this coding, etc. and would be too afraid to try) for exporting--seems to actually be a common desire and/or need.

I, too, am "afraid" of the sony supportware after reading here and having an... mmm.. interesting... relationship to sonicstage for my mp3 player. that sync thing scares the heck out of me! Just shouldn't default like that.

Fortunately, I have a bit of time to watch the inernet and think I might have someone from the States get it "on sale" when the price drops again and send it here.

Until then I am beginning to gather books through Calibre... for a starting library.
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote