View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #9
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
You could try an iPod touch. Even smaller and at the $199 price point. Lots more games in the Ios App Store.
Regardless of which way you go, you'll be giving your kids some great gifts.
Thanks for the suggestion. They're currently playing on my 1st generation Touch (given to them to share). Too small. But yeah, that's why I would've preferred a mini-iPad, because of the games. Really odd that there's nothing from Apple to fill the void in the 7 inch arena. The Kindle Fire will be used as an eReader for them. Been wanting to make the transition to ebooks with them. Now I can. They loved my NOOKcolor.

Last edited by SCION; 10-14-2011 at 01:51 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote