View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I would have purchased two mini iPads for the kids and not the Kindle Fire. I've been waiting for something from Apple that is a bit smaller than the iPad and substantially less in price. There's no way I'm buying an iPad 2 for each child at the current price, and the iPad 1 is too heavy for kids. Heck, it's too heavy for me. The Kindle Fire is priced right. Each child can have one and it's a manageable size for their small hands.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote