View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #7
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
For instance say I wanted all books that were tagged "NZ" to indicate a NZ location. There could well be some books in my library which will have that tag. But I can guarantee that the majority will not.
If I want the majority to have the "NZ" tag. I simply add it - that same way you'd have to do to get that tag added.

Leaving the tags floodgates open doesn't prevent me from adding any tags I want. Turning it off doesn't add any tags that I can't add when it's open. I just hate losing data about my books. What does annoy me is when my own tags are mixed in with so many others, it's hard to browse them. I haven't really solved that problem. I've considered putting my tags in a custom column, and I've tried marking my tags with a prefix. Both would work, but I just haven't been consistently doing it. Fortunately, I can do it retroactively, as I do keep a list of my own tags.

Last edited by Starson17; 03-29-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote