View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #9
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
What I saw was a tragedy, not a war crime. Despite the fact that U.S. forces are the only ones being held to a standard of conduct in this war, our boys are fighting against an enemy willing and able to commit any act. I couldn't handle that kind of pressure, knowing that the media and the cowardly, treasonous little bastards who run the media were safe at home lying to my loved ones, calling me the criminal.