View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #14
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Well, if they think by doing this they will "force" me to buy the hardback, they are entirely mistaken. Won't happen. And if the release 4 months later of the ebook is at the hardback price, then I won't be buying that either. I'll wait until the ebook is at the paperback price, no matter how long it takes, or I'll visit my library. It's my money and they better not count on a dime.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote